The Evenﬂo Maestro offers two modes of forward-facing use. Accommodating children 22-110 lbs, stage one has a 5-point harness for children at least 2 years old, and stage two allows you to use the vehicle belt as a high back booster for children at least 4 years old. The up-front harness adjustment is centralized, making it easy to properly tighten the harness. As they grow, the shoulder belt guide assists in positioning the vehicle’s belt across your child’s shoulder to provide optimal safety.
Children appreciate the dual integrated cup holders to keep their snacks and drinks secure. The removable, machine-washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup of any messes. The Maestro is designed, engineered, tested and assembled in the United States. Evenﬂo car seats have been tested above and beyond industry standards and undergo our rigorous side impact and dynamic rollover tests. Additionally, all car seats include live video installation support, giving you the tools and conﬁdence to securely and correctly install your car seat. Note – Snap each cup holder onto the seat.Turn the seat over and make sure the locking tabs on each cup holder are securely locked in place. Harnessed booster height is 28 to 50 inch and seat belt booster height is 44 to 57 inch. Fit tip is top of child ears are at or below the top of the child restraint headrest. Note-snap each cup holder onto the seat until you hear it snap into place. Turn the seat over and make sure the locking tabs on each cup holder is securely locked in place. Note-the child back and bottom should be flat against the restraint. If there is a gap, the child will not be comfortable
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint’s crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
2-in-1 Booster – Forward-facing harness (22-50poundss) converts to belt-positioning booster (40-110 pounds)
Dual Cup Holders: Two built-in cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach – allows the driver to stay focused on the road
Upfront Harness Adjust: Central, front access to the harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child’s harness for an accurate, snug fit
Shoulder Belt Guide: Automatically positions the vehicle belt in the proper position for your child
Easy to Clean – Wipeable and machine-washable car seat pad removes for easy cleaning